Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's all I have to bring today –

Day 51  
 

It's all I have to bring today –
This, and my heart beside –
This, and my heart, and all the fields –
And all the meadows wide –
Be sure you count – should I forget
Some one the sum could tell –
This, and my heart, and all the Bees
Which in the Clover dwell.

                                                Emily Dickinson

  

My hair started to fall out today, finally.
The Chemo Muse has, accordingly, granted me compassionate leave.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, oh arse, I've had my fingers crossed for your hair - and that this lot of chemo wouldn't be as bad as everyone said, but it is and now your hair. You poor love.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We feel for you. I know that this must hurt, and our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time, but once you have beaten this damned disease, I have faith that your hair, and your health, will return with abundance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very few words - just so sorry. I hope Chemo Rat Brian is dispensing large hugs when R isn't around to comfort you.

    Bee

    ReplyDelete

Am moderating comments, so please bear with me - I will publish your comment as soon as I can.