Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pause for breath…


Day 130 

General status update
FEC cycle 6, day 15


Fatigue/weakness: I’m getting a little bit stronger every day, but an essential expedition to the Passport Office in Victoria today to get my passport renewed in time for the Ayvalik trip left me wiped out, and too tired to finish the blog post I was writing for today… so the blog is on pause until tomorrow, but here’s something beautiful to look at instead:




                        This is a celebrated view over the Ayvalik archipelago and the Aegean from a hill near Ayvalik
                                                   called Şeytan Sofrası, or 'The Devil's Dining-table

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful, isn't it?

    It makes me understand why ancient leaders, standing in similar places and looking at similar vistas, decided they wanted to conquer the known world in order to own all that they could see.

    ReplyDelete

Am moderating comments, so please bear with me - I will publish your comment as soon as I can.